Area of Expertise in the Aftermarket
The Aftermarket Section, composed of the VDA Aftermarket Committee and several working groups, represents the interests of the automotive aftermarket. It looks after VDA members in this area, which covers the entire service and spare parts business as well as vehicle diagnostics and technical information within the automotive industry.
This sector is becoming increasingly important for both vehicle manufacturers and supplier companies. At the same time, manufacturers and suppliers are facing growing challenges. These include increasing technical complexity with implications for parts and diagnostics, rising logistical requirements due to the high diversity of automotive components, changing market structures, and the impact of legal framework conditions.
- Aftermarket Committee
- Working Group Commercial Business of HG III
- Working Group SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Working Group Aftermarket Packaging
- Working Group NTB and Material Changeovers incl. Remanufacturing
- Working Group Product & Brand Protection